Get a head start with the Dubai Racing Club Membership at Meydan Racecourse and discover all the benefits for the Race Season 2022 – 2023.
GENERAL PUBLIC SEASON PASS
The General Public membership caters to the true horseracing fans throughout the full race season.
The membership gives access to the General Public area, for all 22 races of the calendar, including the Dubai World Cup. Members can participate in the Pick 6 prediction competition, each race night and gain entry to the Lucky Draw raffle, for a chance to win a car.
Our seasonal membership offer is for those who attend all races and want to avail of unique prices and have access to The Premium throughout the season.
The seasonal pass will give you access to The Premium area for all 21 races of the season, including a special discount of 15% on dining experiences and/or private suites on any racenight, excluding Dubai World Cup (DWC).
Are you passionate about horseracing, being outdoors and treating yourself?
Dubai Racing Club (DRC) has launched a new membership offering soft or house beverage packages in the Parade Ring Restaurant.
This special package gives you access to 21 races (excluding DWC) from our Ground-Floor restaurant, with a finger food buffet and soft or house beverage packages at an unbeatable price.
In addition, you receive a unique metal badge, with exclusive discounts at the races, on merchandise, and at The Meydan Hotel.
- 20% discount on all DRC offers including Dubai World Cup
- 15% discount on DRC merchandise
- 30% discount on food and beverages (F&B) and best available room rates at The Meydan Hotel
- Unique rates to access The Track at Meydan Golf **
- Summer (1st June till 30th Sep): 9 Holes – 195 AED (BAR 250)
- Summer (1st June till 30th Sep): 18 Holes – 295 AED (BAR 350)
- Winter (1st October till 31st May): 9 Holes – 225 AED (BAR 265)
- Winter (1st October till 31st May): 18 Holes – 325 AED (BAR 365)
*Discount valid for a maximum of 5 guests including the member for F&B and a maximum of 8 rooms for the same stay dates. Additional terms and conditions apply with regards to blackout dates, not combining discounts and dress code policy.